Page 2 of 3
- Basics on CT
- WHO SVT
- Independent Clinical Trials
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
- Latest News on Clinical Trial
- Latest Activities
- Glossary of CT terms
- IEC Materials
- Contact us
What benefits will we get from participating in vaccine clinical trials?
Clinical trials are important for discovering new treatments for diseases, as well as new ways to detect, diagnose, and reduce the chance of developing the disease. They also show researchers what does and doesn’t work in humans that cannot be learned in the laboratory or in animals.
Here are the benefits that we can get from participating in vaccine clinical trials:
- We may get a new vaccine for a disease before it is available to everyone.
- We will have the chance to help others get a better vaccine for existing health problems in the country.
- Volunteers of clinical trials are vital to the process of improving medical care. Many people volunteer because they want to help others.
- Published: 10 February 2021