PHILIPPINE TRANSPARENCY SEAL
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
PCHRD Compliance with Sec. 91 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10633 (General Appropriations Act FY 2014)
PCHRD CITIZEN'S CHARTER
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
I. AGENCY'S MANDATE, VISION, MISSION AND LIST OF OFFICIALS
II. ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORTS
- BAR NO. 1: QUARTERLY PHYSICAL REPORT OF OPERATIONS/PHYSICAL PLAN
- FAR NO. 1: SAAOBDB (STATEMENT OF APPROPRIATIONS, ALLOTMENTS, OBLIGATIONS, DISBURSEMENT AND BALANCES)
- SUMMARY REPORT ON DISBURSEMENTS
- FAR NO. 5: QUARTERLY REPORT ON REVENUE AND OTHER RECEIPTS
- BED 1 - FINANCIAL PLAN (STATEMENT OF CURRENT YEAR'S OBLIGATIONS, DISBURSEMENTS AND UNPAID OBLIGATIONS)
III. DBM APPROVED BUDGET AND TARGETS
IV. PROJECTS, PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES, BENEFICIARIES, AND STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION
V. ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN
VI. QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFIED BY INTERNATIONAL CERTIFYING BODY OR AGENCY OPERATIONS MANUAL
VII. SYSTEM OF RANKING DELIVERY UNITS AND INDIVIDUALS
AGENCY PERFORMANCE REVIEW (APR) REPORT
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OTHER DOCUMENTS
Written by Usertest
Created: 07 June 2018